Let's Get FAB

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Colour Pop Review

Hey everybody...and yeah I'm a few weeks late but HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!  I hope that 2015 is off to a great start for all of you.  As for me things are great...many new ideas have been birthed, in addition to new opportunities being presented.  As I said in 2014, I am pursuing my passion and I encourage you to do the same!

Now, the purpose of this article is to review 3 new lippies I purchased from Colour Pop.  My decision to try this brand came at the suggestion of my pageant sister Denise (who is a makeup artist so check her out on Instagram @dsimonemua).

Although, I had never heard of this company before, I trusted Denise's suggestion and ordered 3 matte Lippie Stix in EllarieCreature and Leather.  It helped that I got $5 off for signing up for their promotional emails.  In total, my bill came to $14.99 including shipping and handling.  

Having said that, what's my take?  Well, I absolutely love all of them.  While, some lippies dry your lips out, these not only provided vibrant color, but moisture as well.  In addition, the color stayed on for a long time!

The 1st one, Ellaire was reddish in color, and looks like a deep burgundy.  

 Creature on the other hand was more of a deep brown.

Lastly, Leather was purplish in color.


  

While I do have my personal favorite, which one do you guys like best?  Needless to say,  I will definitely purchase more from Colour Pop and also experiment with more colors!  Color lippies really do add a nice pop.  This s coming from a gal who once only wore clear gloss...my how I have grown! ;-) 

Lastly, if you have ever tried this brand before, I would love to know your experience...and if you haven't, I hope this post encourages you to give them (or at least a color lippie) a try!  Thanks for reading lovelies! ~Nijah J~










No comments:

Post a Comment