Let's Get FAB

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Single on Valentine's Day?

Dear Fabbies (Fabulous + Ladies),

It's not the end of the world and no there isn't anything wrong with you.  Until "the one" comes along,
enjoy life, find your purpose and show yourself love.  Besides, I'm learning that being single isn't a death sentence.  It should be a meaningful time so embrace it.  Ladies, hear ye, hear ye, stop waiting until you get into a relationship to start living life!!!  Do things for yourself, order a table for one, take a vacation, go to the movies and have fun.


I used to be one of those people, who thought here we go again, another Valentine's Day and still single (womp womp wooomp).  I was so focused on being coupled up that I missed out on so many opportunities.  In this time of singleness, I'm learning so much about me, have taken risks and I'm determined to pursue my passion with all I've got.  The man of my dreams will show up, maybe not today or tomorrow, but he will.  *wink*  When this fine fella appears, he will find me having a ball living the single life and will show in words and deeds that he's the one to change that!


Signed,
Single & Fab...Nijah J

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Thank you for speaking to the singles concerning Valentines Day. I see you are living your life, and singleness is NOT a death sentence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for reading and commenting @neveragainministries . A person's singleness is valuable time and should be used wisely.

      Delete