Let's Get FAB

Saturday, August 17, 2013

A Day in the Big City w/ Dr. Oz


I said before that this year will be a year of firsts...and the experience I am about to blog about today is definitely one of those firsts!!!

On Tuesday, August 13, 2013, I had the opportunity to visit the Dr. Oz's show as both an audience member - and a participant.  I was super excited.  Me, little ole me was headed to the big city to view a show I had watched on television before.  I was also going to participate in a segment - woo hoo, camera time!!!!!  So, there I was.  I arrived to the studio super early because I have no sense of direction when it comes to NY and I also wanted to prepare in case there was crazy traffic.  I left my house at 11am and got to Manhattan around 12pm.  I parked in a local garage- yeah I could have saved money by taking the train but I am not to familiar with them so driving was my only option.  The parking garage was a few blocks away so I took my time and walked to the studio...and there I stood...in line...for the DR. OZ SHOW!!!!!!   

Now I won't go into detail about what the show was about because I do not want to spoil the experience.  However, I will say that I had a great time, met some new people and will update you all when the show airs!!! 

Update: The show aired on 9/13/13.  Listed below is a clip of the segment I participated in!  I had a great time and learned how to get free stuff - which is always a plus.  Check me out @ 2:35!!!
http://www.doctoroz.com/episode/how-get-almost-anything-free

OOTD: tee- Target, jeans- Old Navy, shoes- Nine West, jewelry- Ashley StewartCheck me out @ 2:35!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow,that sounds so exciting! It looks like you had a great time from the pics! Aslo, love the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cherry Curl, it was!!! I had a great time in the big city and look forward seeing when the show airs!! :-) Thx!!!!

    ReplyDelete