Let's Get FAB

Monday, November 10, 2014

Bright Lights, Big City

This past Saturday I attended Stylish Curves' Pop Up Plus event in the Big Apple.  It was my first time ever going to an event like this so I was super excited.  It was held in a beautifully decorated loft and it was filled with wall to wall vendors.   Some of those vendors included Ashley Stewart, Rebdolls, Eloquii and Fashion to Figure.  There were also several giveaways, light refreshments and music blasting as we all shopped, mingled and shopped some more!!!  Did I mention that most vendors offered discounts on their items??  So you know I walked away with some fab finds in addition to a gift bag filled with goodies just for attending.  In a word, I had a B-L-A-S-T (so much so that I forgot to take pics...good thing, I snapped these before I went in).

Here's what I wore...
Black QUEEN Top -Ashley Stewart & Faux Fur Vest- Ashley Stewart
(I got a lot of compliments off of these 2 items!)
Jeans- Forever 21
Ugg Boots- Marshall's clearance (last year)





The QUEEN is pooped now...shopping does that to ya! lol
I enjoyed the event and can't wait until the next one.



3 comments:

  1. Lol at not taking pix! Cute outfit tho'

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx for reading Queen Nette!!!!

    I'm serious, I really forgot lol, bc I was too busy pushing racks back aka shopping lol Lei!!! Thx for reading and commenting! ;-)

    ReplyDelete