Let's Get FAB

Monday, November 17, 2014

Spotlight on Ashley Stewart

I am really impressed with Ashley Stewart's newest garments and I've found myself in their store more often.  So, let me tell y'all how happy I am with my latest purchases.

Today's article highlights their Pleather & Ponte Skirt and Printed Bodysuit.  I purchased the Pleather Skirt in New York last week at Stylish Curves' shopping event.  I looked at it and thought to myself, hmm I can rock that.  I tried it on and loved how it fit.  It hugs my curves without being super tight.  Did I mention that I got 40% off???  So yeah, I threw it in the bag!

Next, I was on a mission for a nice top to go with the skirt, when my mom suggested I try on the Printed Bodysuit (purchased at the East Orange, NJ location).  I tried that on too, and yep, it was a perfect fit.

Last, the bold jewelry, also from Ashley Stewart, and the patent leather Nine West pumps completed my look for today.  

So fashionistas, I encourage you to check out your local Ashley Stewart because I'm sure they will satisfy your eye for fashion - and don't be afraid to step out of the box and take fashion risks. Finally, Be Bold, Be Confident and Be YOU! ;-)  With love, ~Nijah J~  



I was torn between these leather Jeffrey Campbell pumps and the ones
featured below.



I settled on these Nine West platform slingbacks...I enjoyed this look!!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment