Let's Get FAB

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

I'm so fanc-aay, you already know!!!

Red nail polish and red lipstick are two of my favorite things.  But never in a million years did I think I'd "need" a red dress until I saw this Metal Accent Wrap Dress.  While minding my own business, I was perusing Avenue's site and this beauty popped up...I think I even heard it call my name, lol!



Let me just say that that this dress is gorgeous and Avenue picked the perfect color.  It's bold and clearly makes a statement. 

So the dress details... It's knit material so it stretches.  At the neckline, there is a metal accent ring -  which gives a peekaboo effect.  There is also ruching at the waist, creating a nice silhouette and also giving the illusion of a wrap dress.  Needless to say this sassy number fits well and is definitely a must have in any curvy beauty's closet.

Thanks for reading and let me know what you think!






Shop the look:
Dress - Avenue

1 comment:

  1. Oh good! I was wondering if this would be readable, so thank you for the feedback. We hadn't thought about the timing, but that's perfect!
    Cool tee shirts

    ReplyDelete