Let's Get FAB

Monday, March 16, 2015

So...about these egg muffins

When it comes to eggs, I've only had them scrambled, as an omelette and occasionally hard boiled.  So when I heard about this Egg Muffin craze, I was like wow, this is something worth trying.

I added my ingredients in a bowl- turkey sausage, peppers, onions, a little bit of milk, mushrooms and a few leaves of spinach (and of course the eggs).  I sprayed my muffin pan with some nonstick spray then spooned the mixture into the muffin cups, trying to make them as even as possible.  Then I put them in the oven for about 20-25 minutes...and voila!  As soon as they came out of the oven, I sprinkled shredded cheese on top and that was it...super easy right?   And oh, they were delicious!!

I ate these egg muffins with toast and cup of apple sauce.



Have you guys tried them??  If so, let me know what ya think!  Until next time, catch me in a kitchen near you learning how to cook up some more amazing dishes!  Remember, just because you've decided to make better choices doesn't mean your food has to be boring.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment