Let's Get FAB

Monday, December 16, 2013

Words...

The truth about words is that they can either hurt or heal.  For the longest, I was hurt because of the things I allowed to enter into not only my ears, but also my heart.  I knew I would always be something, although I was flat out told “You ain’t nothin!” among a bunch of other negative things...But I tell you this, what I’ve learned on my journey is that as long as I never gave up, the will to live and find my purpose became even stronger – and so I did.  Today, you are looking at an official delegate for Ms. Full Figured USA 2014!!!  Words can’t express how I feel but God "sho nuff” knows.  
Feel free to weigh in on this issue on the impact that words have had on your life.  I want to hear from you, so please comment, subscribe and like!!  If you are healed from those issues, let's hear about it or if you need encouragement to get to that point, then I'm here to motivate you!!!!    ~Nijah~




No comments:

Post a Comment