Let's Get FAB

Monday, September 22, 2014

Oh Avenue...how do I love thee?? Let me count the ways!!


Hey everyone!  I had a fantastic day at the Avenue Plus Size Clothing store in Union, New Jersey on Saturday afternoon.  I met some beautiful ladies and also got the opportunity to participate in a fall fashion show.  I gotta tell you the clothes are F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S and they were each a perfect fit!!!  Needless to say, I walked away with some fab finds, including the flat boots featured in the pics, the Denim Pocket Shirt and 2 leather jackets (I got the brown one I wore and also the same one in black).  Did I mention that I got 40% off just for participating, which equaled to almost a $100 in savings!

From the looks of this season's designs, the Avenue is appealing to full figured ladies of all ages.  The garments are fashion forward, fun, flirty and figure flattering - characteristics that all of my fashionistas are looking for.

I want to thank the Avenue for having the Fall Fashion Show because it was a win-win relationship, as they surely had full figured women in mind.  Everyday customers showcased their clothes in front of an audience (including shoppers who cheered us on), while also getting ideas on how they too, could style their outfits.  In a word, the event was H-O-T!  I'm still smiling from ear to ear!!!


Casual look
The denim shirt paired well with the long Maxi dress and the Athens Combat Boots.

Work
The leather jacket was a great match for the everyday career woman
By the way if you like the necklace, you can find it here ---->Animal Bib Necklace



Lastly, if you like any of the items, feel free to check the site or visit your local Avenue!  I know they won't disappoint!









No comments:

Post a Comment