Let's Get FAB

Monday, October 27, 2014

Exciting Faith!

A few weeks ago, I was given an opportunity to speak at a luncheon and it was a blessing in so many ways.  One of those blessings was meeting Ms. Deidre Williams, Founder of Exciting Faith Ministries.  She spoke from her heart  about the power of believing God and activating your faith.  Her message was encouraging to everyone in attendance.  After the luncheon ended, Ms. Deidre and I chatted for a few minutes and were surprised to find out how much we had in common.  We experienced some of the same challenges in life, but today we are embracing the vision that is set before us.

I wish Deidre well in all of her future endeavors, so I encourage you to support her on social media.  You can also book her for events and purchase her Exciting Faith Apparel.  I guarantee, you will not be disappointed because Ms. Deidre Williams is a woman who is ON FIRE TO INSPIRE!

Here are a few pics I took rockin' one of her tees.
Outfit details: Jeans-  Forever 21
Knit Back Faux Leather Jacket- Avenue Plus
Athens Combat Boot- Avenue Plus
Pocketbook- Unfortunately, it doesn't have a label and I don't remember where I got it from
but on the bright side it matches my nails! ;-) 






No comments:

Post a Comment